Sunday, April 4, 2010

hello dear viewer,
first of all i want to take this opportunity to thank my wonderful lecturer for his support and patience with our class and specially me!!! since i was a nEnglish Translator student in my BA and i decided to continue my studies in education technology for MA i had some difficulties in almost every semester, i really didn't have any background in computer and multimedia. to make the long story short, i had to study and work hard to overcome my problems. in my second semester i had to pass a course which we had to work with flash and dream weaver,( i had noooooo idea what they were ;) ) . hopefully i had great lecturer and friends that guided me through my problems and after the semester was over i could say i knew what flash an dream weaver is!! our assigments were some how limited but in this semester i took web base development which was much more harder, durrig this semester in a group of 5 we had to develpe our own educational web site, as i mention earlier last semester i became familer to dream weaver, but this semester i acually had to explor dream weavers' environment and work with all its aspects.
our website was about basic principles of multimedia so we devided our group members, i choosed to be the project manager , for this reason i i had to search for content, information and garphics and etc.. along with my group members and to be there when ever something went wrong. some parts of our website we needed to add flash files, which we had to go over our notes from last semester.
we normaly had 2 to 3 meeting in a week, to share our outcome with our group memebers.
our group tried so hard while doing this project. now that our website is finished i can easily say i really know how to work with dream weaver and flash.
also i need to add that, durring our class each week we had new topics, such as information design, interaction and visual design. our lecturer asked us to search for information and articles related to these topics, so i had to look for information either in books or the internet. hopefully i had no problems in this eara ;))).
all i want to say is that this semester was a real challenge for me and i had to work hard, but on the other had my wanderful lecture and my friends were always there to guide and help me along the way, i am glad to have this blog in order to share my knoweldge and i hope i could be a help to others in same situation,
thank u all
and i will deeply miss u all





No comments:

Post a Comment